Saturday, August 06, 2005

From Cartagena...

I am writing from Cartagena, it is more than 30 degrees outside. I am here with my mom and my little sister, Pillú. Actually I was just brought here to baby-sit, since my mom came to work and didn’t have anyone to leave my sister with. I have not been able to do anything in the past few days, it is so hot that the only thing I can manage is lie around. Even coming up with something to write has been difficult. However, I do think I have been silent for too long… I guess no one actually visits this blog anymore, and that’s why I thought I ought to try to scribble something.

So now…I’m going to fill people in on what I have been doing the past few weeks…. Not much really. I have been to a few job interviews, and will find out something next week. I have been trying to get the Mexican visa, to be able to go to Lino and Marcela’s wedding… we’ll see… I need a work certificate to apply, but it’s kind of hard without a job… and if I do get a job, then it is unlikely I will be able to ask for vacation right away, I’ll try nevertheless (to apply for the visa).

Here, some more pictures of Perú, some of a Off road 4X4 course I got in (with Gus and his cousins), and a couple from Cartagena.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mario said...

Enseñales la invitación a la boda a los de la Visa, pero solicítala ya!...además luego tu vuelo se va a ir a las nubes (bueno, de hecho, pero me refiero al precio , jajaja)...

Es más ahí te veo en el aeropuerto el día 18, no se diga más!

Un abrazo

12:11 p.m.  
Blogger marcela en canada said...

Looooong time that you abandoned your blog. Im glad to hear that you are trying to come to the wedding. Hopefully the permit will be favourable!

12:27 a.m.  
Blogger Raquel said...

Nooope! Wrong. We do visit.

3:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Adopté un fetito de ángel... jeje!