Monday, June 20, 2005

Is it really over?

I am looking back on all the events of the last month and I can hardly believe it: Farewells, my mom’s visit to Vancouver, graduation, seeing my family and Dany again, going to Peru. And now I wake up in my bed, really confused, knowing I have to figure out my life again, but not knowing where to begin.
So one thing at the time, one day at the time, I’ll start…
Drop dress at the drycleaners for wedding next Friday, finally see Star Wars, upload pictures on to the blog, finish to write about Peru before I forget, call friends/see friends, spend the rest of Dany’s vacation with him, ahhh yeah… the job thing, organize room, get gym membership, go to see doctor… my head hurts already.

5 Comments:

Blogger Raquel said...

Animo Kari!! Todo va a salir bien. Te extraniamos!
Beso.

4:17 p.m.  
Blogger Lino Coria said...

But go and see a real doctor.

2:19 p.m.  
Blogger Mario said...

I Hope to see some pictures soon!
=)

4:45 p.m.  
Blogger marcela en canada said...

...enjoy family, walk around your favourite patrs of Bogotá... and say hello to Luisa for me if you get to see her soon ;)

10:10 p.m.  
Blogger K said...

To see the real doctor I have to get insured again... one of my things on the list...
Pictures are coming as soon as I can get a decent connection.
And Marce... I am enjoying!! especielmente la mazorca azada... ya llevo como 5!

4:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Adopté un fetito de ángel... jeje!