Monday, May 23, 2005

This blog is going bilingual!

Since I have decided to expand my audience, mostly because I feel I should make an effort to keep my english speaking friends up to date on my life (I suck at e-mailing), I will start to blog in english... at least half of the time.

Igual la mayoría de lectores de este blog leen inglés, sino todos.
Espero dejar la pereza y completar los posts que tengo a medias, a ver si sale algo nuevo en esta página.

So check back in a few days... because right now I have to clean and pack!

3 Comments:

Blogger Raquel said...

Why The bubble??? :-)

11:52 a.m.  
Blogger Lino Coria said...

La burbusoda.

1:16 p.m.  
Blogger marcela en canada said...

Me parece buena decición para mantener a tus amigos al tanto de lo que te va pasando.

10:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Adopté un fetito de ángel... jeje!